[board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role

Dear Daniel,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
having been elected as member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

I wish you a Happy New Year!
Kindest regards.
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee

"
I, Daniel Armando Rodriguez, elected Director of the Board of "The Document
Foundation", hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2020.

Signed: Daniel Armando Rodriguez

Ich, Daniel Armando Rodriguez, gewähltes Mitglied des Vorstands der "The
Document Foundation", nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar
2020.

Unterzeichnet: Daniel Armando Rodriguez
"