Affiliation change and greetings

Dear Community,
the end of 2019 was also marking an important change to my relationship with TDF.

I already informed the core group (board, team and MC) and now it's time to share the news with you too.
After 18 months of collaboration, CIB decided to not extend my contract. This decision is obviously having a big impact on my general LibreOffice commitment and from December 15 I officially changed my affiliation from CIB to unaffiliated.

Let me say thanks to everyone before the end of my last term as board director. Was a real pleasure and honor to serve TDF and the Community and I can't still find proper words to say thanks to all of you for the trust you gave me for two consecutive terms. This was a four years journey where I learned a lot from each of you. I can't say that everything was going on always smoothly, but I hope I was able to met the expectations.

I hope to keep the good relationships established with all of you also when the term will end.
I wish all the best to the new elected board.

Yours,
Marina