Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board

Hi Paolo,

Am 07.12.19 um 15:07 schrieb Paolo Vecchi:
Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board

Hi all,

sorry for the delay in answering back but I've got notified I've been
mentioned on the mailing list and that reminded me I didn't yet subscribe.

I'd like to thank Sam and Michael which, while I was blissfully
unaware of what was going on, vouched for my integrity with kind words.

I'd like also to thank you, Andreas, for taking time to make sure no
candidates may have conflict of interests which would be damaging to
TDF reputation.

thanks!

I can confirm that my companies have no contracts with companies for
which a candidate is working.

Thank you for this clarification!

I'm also happy to disclose that in the past I worked with quite a few
of the candidates to further the TDF cause and facilitate the adoption
of LibreOffice.

Good luck for further work in this direction.

Now that I'm duly subscribed to the mailing list I'll be happy to
respond to anybody that may have questions or doubts about the value I
could bring to the BoD.

Welcome on this list ;-)

Kind regards,
Andreas