Re: [board-discuss] Self-nomination for next Board

Hi Sam,

Am 07.12.19 um 12:29 schrieb Sam Tuke:
Andreas: it'd be worth checking if Paolo is a member of this list first.

Sam.

I'd expect a board candidate on this list. This is the list for the
communication from and with the board. It's the list where all decisions
were published (and sometimes done) and public discussions of the board
take place. It's necessary to follow this list, if you intend to run for
the board.

Kind regards,
Andreas