the following decision, which was taken in private on 2019-11-26, is now
made public in accordance with our statutes.
Thorsten Behrens wrote:
VOTE: Host the WollMux forms, letter head and template extension
Offers from LHM:
* hand over domain names and source code repos at github to TDF
(incl. administrative rights); in detail:
* the wollmux.org domain name
* administrative access to github repos at https://github.com/WollMux
(code under EUPL)
* original artwork for WollMux logo (minus city of Munich inlay)
* keep maintaining the code base at least until 2023
* hand over logo & original artwork (except for the Munich city
inlay), plus potential fully sub-licensable usage rights (if
* make sure source code is clean, and e.g. any remaining German
comments are translated by someone versed in the code base
Needs & costs for TDF:
* taking over another domain name
* hosting a static frame embed at wollmux.org
* perhaps hosting two mailing lists (the current setup at joinup -
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders
without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of
the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote.
The vote is quorate.
A quorum could be reached with a simple majority of 3 votes.
Result of vote: unanimous approval
Decision: The request has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: email@example.com
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- [board-discuss] [DECISION] Host WollMux project at TDF · Florian Effenberger
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy