Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] public vote resolution on TDC (The Document Collective)

On 30/09/2019 11:12, Marina Latini wrote:
at the end of the last board meeting (27.09.2019) I was asked to send
out this email vote to be posted on this public board-discuss list.

The following vote was proposed during the last meeting:

      The Board RESOLVES to start creation of The Document Collective
(TDC) by taking the following acts: ...

        Thanks Marina;

        +1

                Michael.