Re: [board-discuss] Resigning from MC - Rücktritt vom MC

Florian Effenberger kirjoitti 25.9.2019 klo 10.57:
Hello,

as per § 12 II of our statutes [1], the deputy that follows next in order of preference will become a full member of the membership committee.

Based on the last elections [2], Ilmari Lauhakangas is the next elected deputy.

I therefore ask you, Ilmari Lauhakangas, do you want to accept your new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's membership committee as a full member?

Florian

[1] https://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version) and https://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=10

I accept the role of a full member of the membership committee.

Ilmari Lauhakangas