Re: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board web meeting on Friday, November 23rd, at 1400, Berlin time

BoD is always busy so let's focus on the relevant part: do or don't. My understanding was the same
as KJ's, nevertheless I'm happy to make an elaborated proposal when there is a good likelihood for
acceptance.