Updated representation statement

I, Marina Latini, elected member and Chairwoman of the Board of Directors of The Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the following deputies to represent me during board calls and meetings, in the order set forth below:

      1. Jan Holešovský
      2. Simon Phipps
      3. Osvaldo Gervasi

In case neither the Deputy Chairman nor me as Chairwoman of the Board are available during a board meeting, this representation statement also applies to my role as Chairwoman of the Board, unless conflict of interest or other rules prevent so.

In case the Deputy Chairman is present, but not me as Chairwoman of the Board, this representation statement only applies to my role as member of the Board of Directors, and not to my role as Chairwoman of the Board.