Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi Dennis,

My congratulations with your election in the MC.
I wish it will be an interesting and joyous time!

Cor

Dennis Roczek wrote on 20-09-18 11:18:
Hi everybody,

I, Dennis Roczek, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Dennis Roczek

Ich, Dennis Roczek, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Dennis Roczek

Best regards,

Dennis Roczek

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws