[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hi All,

I, Ahmad Haris, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of The
Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Ahmad Haris

Ich, Ahmad Haris, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des
Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt
innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am
19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Ahmad Haris

Pada tanggal Sel, 18 Sep 2018 pukul 21.36 Marina Latini <
Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode