Acceptance of MC role

Dear Muhammet,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

==================================
I, Muhammet Kara, elected Deputy Member of the Membership Committee of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Muhammet Kara

Ich, Muhammet Kara, gewähltes stellvertretendes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Muhammet Kara

[...]

Hello,

it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation statutes:
not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Hello Andreas,

it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation statutes:
not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will adjust the German translation for future elections.

Hello Andreas,

it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration

would be concordant with the diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation
statutes:

not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will

adjust the German translation for future elections.

but as a pointer the correct subsumption has impact on the workflow etc. of the MC.

Kind regards,
Andreas

Hi Muhammet,

My warm congratulations with your election as member of the MC.
Wishing you a good time & thanks a lot for your contributions!

Cor

Hi Cor,

Thank you! Looking forward to see you all in Tirana!

Cheers,