Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hello,

Am 19. September 2018 11:49:42 MESZ schrieb Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org>:
Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 11:12:27 +0200:

it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration
would be concordant with the diction in ยง 12 II S. 5 of the foundation
statutes:
not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will

adjust the German translation for future elections.

but as a pointer the correct subsumption has impact on the workflow etc. of the MC.

Kind regards,
Andreas