Re: [board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

Hello Andreas,

Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote on Wed, 19 Sep 2018 11:12:27 +0200:

it would be great, if the German sentence oft acceptance declaration would be concordant with the
diction in § 12 II S. 5 of the foundation statutes:
not 'stellvertretendes Mitglied' but 'Ersatzmitglied'.

likely my fault for not spotting this, thanks for pointing out. We will adjust the German translation for future elections.

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | Mail: floeff@documentfoundation.org