[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of MC role

I, Jona Azizaj, elected Member of the Membership Committee of The
Document
Foundation, hereby accept this role within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts. My term will start September 19, 2018.

Signed: Jona Azizaj

Ich, Jona Azizaj, gewähltes Mitglied des Mitglieder-Komitees der The
Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 19. September 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Jona Azizaj

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 4:31 PM Marina Latini <marina@documentfoundation.org>
Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate you for
your election as member of the Membership Committee.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the MC by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

With best regards,
Marina Latini
on behalf of The Document Foundation board of directors

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode