Re: [board-discuss] Invitation to in-person board meeting on Monday, September 24, 2018

Hi all,
Le 09/09/2018 à 21:15, Marina Latini a écrit :
Dear colleagues,

I hereby, in my role as Chairwoman of The Document Foundation, invite
the Board of Directors as well as their deputies to an in-person board
meeting

     on Monday, September 24, 2018
     at 10:00 local time
     at Hotel Idea, Bulevard Zogu i Pare 62/3, Tirana, Albania

Please plan in enough time for entering the venue.

In case you cannot personally attend the meeting, per § 9 II you can
nominate another board member or a deputy to represent you. Please do so
publicly on this mailing list, in time before the meeting. Be advised
that only one representation is possible per representative.

The agenda is as follows:

1. Welcome and introduction
2. Invitation, representation and quorum
3. Overview of past activities, finances and budget
   3.1 Donations, A/B testing and recurring donations
   3.2 State of the budget and financials
   3.3 List of priorities
4. Planning and strategy for 2019
   4.1 Strategic items
   4.2 COSM project and relationships with OASIS and OpenDoc Society
   4.2 Financials and budgets
   4.3 Projects, activities and priorities
5. MC and BoD meeting
   5.1. Introduce new MC to BoD;
   5.2. Discussion about the requested tool for easy gathering infos on
members, by means of a plugin for TDF's DashBoard or a separate tool;
   5.3. Pootle improvement to overtake the 30 days limit overview;

A side note on this, given migrating to Weblate is a project I would
like to propose for next year, I'd be interested by the requirements
needed by the MC to investigate further on the new tool. Thanks :)

Cheers
Sophie
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi