[board-discuss] Nomination for next TDF's Membership Committee: Jona Azizaj

Hello everyone,

Thank you Marina - I'm very happy to accept my nomination. Find my 75 word
statement below:

For the past two years and a half I've been part of the LibreOffice
community helping jumpstart and nurture the local Albanian community. My
contributions range from localization and community building to marketing
and organizing LibOCon 2018. I will use the experience I've gained during
the years to make our community more inclusive and diverse. I value freedom
as one of the keys to a successful community worldwide and I believe that
this is something that distincts LibreOffice from other projects.

Thanks,
Jona