Self Nomination for next TDF's Membership Committee: Dennis Roczek

Good night* everybody,

I want to nominate myself for the next TDF's MC.

My name: Dennis Roczek
My mail: dennisroczek@libreoffice.org
Corporate affiliation: independent volunteer in sense of TDF/LibreOffice

My Statement:
I'm living in Munich, Germany, and volunteer in the LibreOffice project
since 2013 mainly in administrating and doing “background” tasks for the
wiki, working on the content of the wiki itself, and many more “hidden”
tasks for most community members. The open and free community is the key
goal and I want to help to reach that goal.

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Dennis Roczek

* well this of course depends on your time zone :wink: