Re: [board-discuss] limited ability to contribute for some time

Hi Cor,

Take care!  Wish you heal well soon.

Franklin

On 2018年6月20日 下午6:44:30 [台北], Cor Nouws <cor.nouws@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Hi all,

Some already know, but repeating for others to know: 10 day's ago I've
broken the elbow of my right arm, the one that is leading, so I'm in a
phase where I have to be careful and am limited in what I can and not.
This in the situation where we just moved home (and office) to a new
house, with lots to do.
This eats quite some energy and attention. So apologies for me being
silent and slow in answering etc. But please always do poke me if
needed, but then in a way that it's e.g. visible in the subject of the
mail.

I'm confident that all will be well, and we're happy with and grateful
for the new home :)

Cheers,

--
Cor Nouws, member Board of Directors

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134
80A6
mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com