Re: [board-discuss] Privacy Mission Statement

Florian Effenberger wrote:
the Board of Directors has discussed and approved a Privacy Mission
Statement [..]

Thx Florian & team for tirelessly working on this rather substantial
document!

In this day and age, I'm glad we're taking a stand for privacy and
freedom not only with the software we publish, but also on how we run
our websites & services.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten