resigning from the Membership Committee

Dear friends,

It is with some melancholy that I write this mail, because I've been
serving as member of the Membership Committee for already quite some years.

I will be a member of the Board of Directors soon, thus have no other
choice than to leave the MC: both our statues and my own conviction do
not allow combining both positions.
The end of this year looks as a good moment for me to say farewell, so
please allow me to resign from the Membership Committee per December 31
this year.

Working together was a real pleasure - thanks for all!

Enjoy your time in the MC and our community,

Cor

Hi Cor!

Thanks for your commitment at the MC during this time. And a special thanks for teaching me how to work with the mcm-script!

Best wishes in your new challenge!

Regards!

Gustavo.

Hi Cor, thank you from me too, for all the work done and for the continuous help given!

Best wishes for this new year and for the new adventure it brings for you :wink:

See you soon in Bruxelles.

Dear friends,

Hi Cor,

It is with some melancholy that I write this mail, because I've been
serving as member of the Membership Committee for already quite some years.

I would like to express my gratitude for the precious, long and hard
work you did as Chairman in the Membership Committee, for TDF and our
community.

I will be a member of the Board of Directors soon, thus have no other
choice than to leave the MC: both our statues and my own conviction do
not allow combining both positions.

I'll be more than happy to work with you in the next board.

The end of this year looks as a good moment for me to say farewell, so
please allow me to resign from the Membership Committee per December 31
this year.

I'll file your resignation with Berlin accordingly.

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections[2], Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn is the next elected.

I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, do you want to accept your
new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership
Committee as full member?

ATB,
Marina

[1] http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version)
    and
    http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)

[2] https://elections.documentfoundation.org/results.php?election_id=8

Hi Marina, all,

As per our statutes § 12 II [1], the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections[2], Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn is the next elected.

I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, do you want to accept your
new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership
Committee as full member?

I, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, hereby accept my new role and want to serve in the Document Foundation's Membership Committee as full member.