[board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, January 8, at 1400 Berlin time

Hi all,

find below the agenda for our

     TDF board phone meeting
     on Monday, January 8, at 1400 Berlin time

***IMPORTANT*** Note:

- As approved we have a NEW meeting time, 1400 Berlin time.
- We'll meet again via Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/TDFBoard

Public agenda:
====
1. Discuss: FOSDEM - BoD in person meeting and MC
2. Discuss - update: LibreOffice Conference Indonesia and other
   events/workshops/activities
====

ATB,
Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode