[libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes for call on Wednesday Jan 10th, at 18:00 Berlin time

Funny decision: We ask the community and 69,7 % say that they want another cover. Then 3(!) decide to change this voting without any comment.
Ok, the other two covers are from me so it looks like I'm annoyed with it as personal reasons. But I only want to tell about the next possible shitstorm.

If it is ok for the board it will be ok for me.

Hi K-J,

  Thanks for your mail,

Documentation meeting Minutes Wednesday January 10th 2018
Presents: Dave B,  Andreas K, Olivier H.

Topics:
* Book cover:
    + By consensus of the presents, book cover #1 will be used.
    + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Covers_60

Funny decision: We ask the community and 69,7 % say that they want
another cover. Then 3(!) decide to change this voting without any comment.
Ok, the other two covers are from me so it looks like I'm annoyed with
it as personal reasons. But I only want to tell about the next possible
shitstorm.

  Good to be sensitive to that, thanks for reporting it to the board. If
you think the situation is beyond resolution in the Documentation /
Design community - then the board might intervene. If so we can add it
to the board agenda (our next call in ~2 weeks) and get everyone into
the call to discuss; but this should be seen as a very last resort, not
a first approach.

  I looked at the wiki page - there are some great designs there -
(thanks for contributing!) =) I note that three designs got around ~30%
of the vote each, making it somewhat inconclusive. Were you suggesting a
run-off between the two highest ranked or somesuch ?

  Either way - I'd encourage you to talk with Olivier and the rest of the
documentation team!

  My 2 cents anyhow,

    Michael.