[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-membership] resigning from the Membership Committee

Hi Cor!

 Thanks for your commitment at the MC during this time. And a special
thanks for teaching me how to work with the mcm-script!

 Best wishes in your new challenge!

Regards!
Gustavo.

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 2:55 PM, Cor Nouws <cor.nouws@documentfoundation.org