[board-discuss] Re: Thanks a lot Andi! (was: No Candidacy To The Next Board)

Hi Andi,

Michael Meeks wrote:
[...]
so ... a more fulsome thanks again: not just for the board work but
the hard & thankless maintenance of the extensions repo & all the
other good things you've done and continue to do for the project !
=) it is appreciated, even if I've been too busy to say so.

Absolutely seconded. You've essentially been running the extension &
template repo alone for all those years!

All the best,

-- Thorsten