Re: [board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board

Hello,

Michael Meeks wrote on 2017-11-27 at 10:15:
        Thanks for your long and dedicated service ! I really hope you can find
time to continue to maintain the extensions pieces & your other
technical contributions to the project.

let me second that. Thank you for all your hard work behind the scenes, on both administrative as well as technical parts, and on many community events. You've been involved in a lot of projects and been around since the beginning of TDF and I can't imagine this community without you.

Especially much of the administrative work was tedious and invisible to the general public - I really hope we will continue to see you in the community, both online and in person!