Re: [board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board

Hi Michael, all,

Am 27.11.2017 um 10:15 schrieb Michael Meeks:
Hi Andreas,

On 26/11/17 23:56, Andreas Mantke wrote:
I have been (deputy) member of the board for about six years now and
from my personal view it's time to take a break or a change. I have been
involved in other volunteer projects for a while now and got the offer
to work further within them. I'll take this offer.

      Thanks for your long and dedicated service ! I really hope you can find
time to continue to maintain the extensions pieces & your other
technical contributions to the project.

I can't promise that for the next seven or fifteen years. I'm really
sure that I wouldn't take a workload again, where I used my whole
(awake) spare time to work on the project and take no real vacation,
break etc. and get in return not too much positive feedback, but some
complaint.

I worked on the LibreOffice extensions and templates site and installed
a security patch today.

Cheers,
Andreas
--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Windows, Linux, Mac