Re: [board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board

Hi Andreas,

On 26/11/17 23:56, Andreas Mantke wrote:
I have been (deputy) member of the board for about six years now and
from my personal view it's time to take a break or a change. I have been
involved in other volunteer projects for a while now and got the offer
to work further within them. I'll take this offer.

        Thanks for your long and dedicated service ! I really hope you can find
time to continue to maintain the extensions pieces & your other
technical contributions to the project.

        All the best,

                Michael.

--