[board-discuss] announcing chairman of the Membership Committee

Dear members, dear board,

I'm more than happy to announce that yesterday in its meeting, the
Membership Committee has chosen Gabriele Ponzo as chairman.

As written before: I stepped down from this role since I'm a candidate
with the elections of the board. And of course, at this place too, I
express my gratitude to the MC for the cooperation (up until now - still
there..). It was fruitful and often brought me inspiration.

Most important now: congratulations Gabriele: wishing you all success
and a good time in your new role!

Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Membership Committee