Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 31-10-17 19:54:
yes, as I already mentioned and quoted here:

"Thus the people acting on both bodies shouldn't have immunity of
witness because of a or economic dependence to a member of the the other
body."

And another recommendation that I think would be worth to follow:

"I think it would be too bad to have a longer break before one get
elected for another body."

Though I think I do not fully understand (technically) what you suggest.
it reads as: we must be really fair (and transparent). Especially
because of:

I don't think that a good organization/community need to put this into
rules/statutes, but should have it in their DNA.

If you think about possibilities to help with that, you're really
welcome to join/oversee the procedures from the MC in the current
elections, which is at least one side of that.

regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Membership Committee