Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Andreas Mantke <maand@gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Cor, all,

Am 31.10.2017 um 17:12 schrieb Cor Nouws:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 31-10-17 13:44:

that's not the topic, I wrote about. I wrote about very close personal
or economic connections, not the usual friendship etc.

In business, one often makes the most deals with people you're friendly
with ;)
So let's try to all be friends and use the appropriate rules to prevent
personal relations being the stronger argument than rational
considerations.

I'm not talking about not being friendly with each other (that's also a
rule written in the statutes), but about the fact that TDF is an
organization with rules and a lot of credit based also on good behavior
and transparent administration/organization.

Andreas, do you have a specific request or proposal?

S.