Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections

Hi Cor, all,

Am 31.10.2017 um 08:45 schrieb Cor Nouws:
Hi Andreas, all,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 30-10-17 23:08:
The number of remaining active members of the MC is one issue. The other
one is the role of the MC in connection to the board (and the other way
around). The tasks (and power) of the MC are written in § 12 I of the
statutes. The statutes foresee that the MC act as independent as
possible from the board (and the other way around too). Thus the people
acting on both bodies shouldn't have immunity of witness because of a or
economic dependence to a member of the the other body.

There is indeed always the situation that people have contact with each
other, either for work in TDF, business, because of friendship, or
avoiding because of (ancient) conflict. These may influence how one acts

that's not the topic, I wrote about. I wrote about very close personal
or economic connections, not the usual friendship etc.

Kind regards,
Andreas
--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Windows, Linux, Mac