Re: [board-discuss] 2017-09-17 14:30 UTC: HackfestTNG, next call

Hi,

On Sep 5, 2017, at 9:24 PM, Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 12:26:47AM +0200, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
This is date & time:

- Sunday September 3rd, 2017 16:30 CEST/Berlin time (14:30 UTC)
  https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?day=2&month=9&year=2017&p1=37&iv=1800
- Dial-in worldwide as per https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Talkyoo
  Room number to type after dial in: 21 24 86 #

Please join. ;)

thanks for everyone participating. We will repeat the call same time, 14 days
later:

- Sunday, September 17th, 2017 16:30 CEST Berlin time (14:30 UTC)

I think I should be in the next one? It'd be good for me to see how you guys plan on approaching
this kind of event, in the eventuality that I proceed with the University of Iasi proposal I made.
:-)

Shinnok