Re: [tdf-membership] [board-discuss] Stepping down from Membership Committee

Hi Bubli,

Katarina Behrens wrote on 27-07-17 23:43:

... and every1 else who poked me privately: thanks for your support, I
appreciate it.

We already had a short communication on the MC mailing list. And of
course execute the changes in your roles, as you requested.

Right ... I have some long(er) list of feedback items, but unless there's some
TDFLeaks service somewhere, I suspect almost nothing of it is public, no eye
deer who reads misc private mailing lists ... so honestly, except for mailing
it privately to ppl as requested, I don't know what else to do with it *sigh*

We've been discussing some topics in the past year. If there is anything
that may be relevant for me to know, from my position in the MC, I'd
indeed appreciate if you can mail me or set up a chat.

Ciao,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee

mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office