Re: [board-discuss] Stepping down from Membership Committee

Hullo Eike, Osvaldo, Thorsten, Flo, Michael, every1 in MC, ...

... and every1 else who poked me privately: thanks for your support, I
appreciate it. The extent of it was something I didn't expect (I saw some "K
thx bye" coming, but that was about it ...)

If there's something we, the community, TDF and board could had done
better (I'm sure there is) or that specifically upset you I'd like to
know (in private).

Right ... I have some long(er) list of feedback items, but unless there's some
TDFLeaks service somewhere, I suspect almost nothing of it is public, no eye
deer who reads misc private mailing lists ... so honestly, except for mailing
it privately to ppl as requested, I don't know what else to do with it *sigh*

B.