MC meeting minutes 2017-06-22

Minutes of the Membership Committee meeting for 2017-Q3 filing.

Present:

1. Call to order & Roll Call

The meeting took place on 2017-06-22.
Membership Committee Members present: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco, Katarina
Bubli Behrens, Miklos Vajna, Stephan Bergmann, Cor Nouws
Four members + one deputies present -> we are quorate

2. New Members

The Membership Committee has received Membership Applications since the
last review of the Membership Rolls, has reviewed these Applications in
light of the requirement as defined in the Statutes of The Document
Foundation, and has decided that the following persons be granted the
status of Member of The Document Foundation, for a period of 1 (one)
year effective the first day of the third quarter of 2017:

Juan Carlos Sanz Cabrero
Valdir Barbosa
William Gathoye
Rohan Kumar
Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
Andreas Kainz

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

3. Membership Renewals

The Membership Committee has received Membership Renewal
requests since the last review of the Membership Rolls. Memberships
that are not renewed in a timely manner are deemed to have lapsed.
The Membership Committee has reviewed these Renewal requests in
light of the requirement as defined in the Statutes of The Document
Foundation and decided that the following persons have their status
of Member of The Document Foundation extended until the end of the
second quarter of 2018.

Jean-Baptiste Faure
Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn
Björn Michaelsen
Lior Kaplan
Sverrisson Sveinn í Felli
Andreas Mantke
Irmhild Rogalla
Miklos Vajna
Danishka Navin
Christian Lohmaier
Jesper Laugesen
Kohei Yoshida
Simon Phipps
Michael Schinagl
Thomas Hackert
Klaibson Natal Ribeiro Borges
Katarina Behrens
Andras Timar
Florian Reisinger
Norbert Thiebaud
Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Takeshi Abe
Christian Kühl
Marc Paré
Gustavo Pacheco
Harri Pitkänen
Jean Hollis Weber
David Tardon
Gerald Geib
Robert Einsle
Jochen Schiffers
László Németh
Regina Henschel
Sanjib Narzary
Valter Mura
Valek Filippov
Mahendra Kumar Yadava
Mateusz Zasuwik
Ellen Pape
Jean Spiteri
Heiko Tietze
V Stuart Foote
Noel John Grandin
Arun Kumar

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

4 Planning of the MC meeting in Rome
- Day/time: 10th October / Tuesday, late afternoon
  and try to reserve Wednesday end of the afternoon as extra spot
  for just in case that Tuesday doesn't work in the end.
- Possible agenda items:
    - evaluate how we go with inviting people
    - talk about things that we experience in evaluating applications
- We'll prepare the meeting via the mail.

5 Adjourning

All business being concluded, the meeting was closed on 2017-06-22

Meeting minutes approved:

Miklos Vajna Keeper of the minutes
Cor Nouws Chair man