Re: [board-discuss] Stepping down from Membership Committee

Dear Bubli,

you wrote:
The change I would love to see in TDF and in the community around
Libreoffice is unlikely to happen in any foreseeable future. I tried
to change a thing here or there, but I failed and I feel burned-out
from fighting a very lonely fight.

Thx a million for pushing for change (code, UX, people, diversity),
and for being all-round wonderful.

Much more has been, and will be said in private my love. Just that
much here: it's a terrible blow, also for me personally.

And now I'll respect your wish & let things rest.

Especially,

-- Thorsten