[board-discuss] Stepping down from Membership Committee

Fellow MCMs, dear BoD,

I hereby resign from my position in Membership Committee of The Document
foundation effective immediately. If my resignation doesn't mean automatic
loss of TDF membership, I'd like that to happen separately as soon as it is
technically possible, preferably before BoD elections.

The change I would love to see in TDF and in the community around Libreoffice
is unlikely to happen in any foreseeable future. I tried to change a thing
here or there, but I failed and I feel burned-out from fighting a very lonely
fight.

I'm not doing this because I want to blackmail someone (anyone) into something

I'm not doing this because I want you people to start convincing me to stay
[1]

I'm doing this because I grieve for the community I would like to be part of,
but can't anymore.

Sometimes values re-align and then people leave. Good night and good luck.

B.

[1] I don't, so please don't do that, thank you