[board-discuss] Re: COSCUP Taiwan

Hi Italo,

Thorsten Behrens píše v Čt 04. 05. 2017 v 23:46 +0200:

Unfortunately, travel cost to Taiwan are not negligible. At the moment
the combination between flight ticket and accommodation is around 1,400
Euro. Based on these figures, I ask for approval of the expense (being
myself a budget approver, I abstain).

Important enough to be present I guess - approved.

Yes, approved.

Thank you,
Kendy