Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct

On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 2:32 PM, K-J LibreOffice <k-j@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Am 12.01.2017 um 12:24 schrieb Katarina Behrens:

Hello world & BoD,

it has been brought to my attention that one of our (female)
contributors, who
is also a TDF member (this is why membership committee is in Cc:) has been
harassed in a private mail by someone who reads development and general
user
mailing list. I have the details, mail addresses etc. and can provide
them via
private channel, for obvious reasons I'm not doing that here.

We should also include João's reactions in this discussion.
There should be a real stop to defame a member or anybody else in our
community.

Maybe if we can't get a code of conduct we should have a plan of
reacting/blocking.

The correct place for a code of conduct that would apply to this situation
is https://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/members/application/ where
we need an extra accptance check box for "the Foundation's code of
conduct". The Code should indicate that a Trustee can forfeit membership
for a serious breach.

S.