[board-discuss] [DECISION] invitations to LibOCon

Hello,

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 5 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.