[board-discuss] Self nomination for Membership Committee

Dear Community,

Statement: I'm from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I have been working in our
Community since 2003, mainly in the Brazilian project in many areas
(documentation, digital inclusion, marketing, extensions,...). Currently,
I'm the hand behind the @opendocument account on Twitter where I spread the
news about LibreOffice, OpenDocument and Free Software around the World. I
think our Membership Committee should continue to represent our global and
plural project, so I would like to contribute with my colaborative
experience.

Full name: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco
E-mail: gbpacheco@gmail.com
Affiliation: none relevant

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.