Self nomination for Membership Committee

Dear Community,

Statement: I’m from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I have been working in our Community since 2003, mainly in the Brazilian project in many areas (documentation, digital inclusion, marketing, extensions,…). Currently, I’m the hand behind the @opendocument account on Twitter where I spread the news about LibreOffice, OpenDocument and Free Software around the World. I think our Membership Committee should continue to represent our global and plural project, so I would like to contribute with my colaborative experience.

Full name: Gustavo Buzzatti Pacheco
E-mail: gbpacheco@gmail.com
Affiliation: none relevant

I will provide information on all future changes as soon as possible.