[board-discuss] Membership Committee self-nomination

Here's my self nomination:

Statement: I've been around the LibreOffice (and formerly StarOffice/OpenOffice.org) ecosystem for nearly two decades now. And still feel excited about the enthusiasm of the LO community in my daily work. So I'd like to give back some of that enthusiasm by serving on the Membership Committee.

Full name: Stephan Bergmann
eMail: sbergman@redhat.com
Affiliation: Red Hat, Inc.

I will provide information on all future changes of the above as soon as possible.

Stephan