[board-discuss] MC Self-Nomination K.-J. Weghorn

Dear Members of the Foundation, dear Board Members,
I would like to be again a candidate for the Membership Committee.

I am a civil engineer and urban planner and therefore more familiar with the user side than with the development. For LibO I'm working e.g on some marketing stuff like the presentations and logos for our conferences and the badges for our Month of LibreOffice. Currently I'm a member of the Membership Committee and would like to continue my work there.

Full name: WEGHORN Klaus-Jürgen
Nickname: k-j
Email: k-j@libreoffice.org
Affiliation: none relevant

I'll provide information on all future changes of the above as soon as possible, if there will be any.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation