[board-discuss] Membership Committee self-nomination

Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,

Statement:
I would like to continue my work inside the Membership Committee for
another term. I therefore declare my candidacy for the Membership
Committee. (I have been working as a deputy member of Membership Committee
since 2014.) I have been involved in OpenOffice.org, then LibreOffice for
14 years, I know a lot of people from the community, and I have a good
overview of development and localization. I have time and desire to serve
in this position.

Full name: Andras Timar

Email: timar74@gmail.com

Affiliation: Collabora

I'll provide information on all future changes of the above as soon as
possible, if there will be any.

Regards,
Andras