Re: [board-discuss] Self-Nomination

Dear Members of the Foundation, Dear Board & MC Members,

I would like to continue my work inside the Membership Committee for
another term. I therefore declare my candidacy for the Membership Committee.
I've been part of LibreUmbria and LibreDifesa projects as well as of other
migrations as TDF Certified Trainer and Migration expert.

It's been an interesting and challenging experience to be part of current
MC and I'd like to continue serving our great community and Foundation.

Full Name: Gabriele Ponzo
Location: Terni, Umbria - Italy
Affiliation: Self employed, external collaborations with Studio Storti.
Email: gabriele DOT ponzo AT documentfoundation DOT org
---
Gabriele Ponzo
GPS - Terni