Re: [board-discuss] [VOTE] change of travel policy wrt. kilometers driven

Sorry, didn't see a [VOTE] message.

Approved.

S.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

Hello,

so far, I count 3 board member and 1 deputy approval.

This is a reminder to those who haven't voted yet. ;-)
Can you please quickly give your vote, so we can proceed and update the
travel policy?

Thanks a lot,

Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode