[board-discuss] Re: OSCAL Tirana

Thanks!

Marc

Le 2016-03-25 14:53, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 25/03/2016 17:09, Marc Paré wrote:

Could you give us details of the conference and link? We will put it up
on our events calendar.

http://oscal.openlabs.cc/

OSCAL (Open Source Conference Albania) is the first annual conference in
Albania organized to promote software freedom, open source software,
free culture and open knowledge. The Conference will take place at 14th
and 15th May 2016 in Tirana.

I will attend the entire conference, and there will be a LibreOffice
booth staffed by myself with the help of local volunteers.

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com