Re: [board-discuss] Fwd: OSCAL Tirana

If I am the approver then +1.

Charles.

Le 25 mars 2016 11:58:08 GMT+01:00, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks@collabora.com> a écrit :

On Fri, 2016-03-25 at 00:32 +0100, Italo Vignoli wrote:
The attached message is still waiting for an answer. In the meantime,
have booked my travel, and the expense is going to be less than half
the
amount originally forecasted.

I need the approval of the expense from the marketing/community
budget.

      Not sure I'm an approver for that budget; but it sounds pretty
sensible
to me =)

      +1

      ATB,