Re: [board-discuss] time for next board call

On Tue, 2016-03-15 at 12:56 +0100, Florian Effenberger wrote:
the next scheduled board call would be Easter Monday, March 28, which is
a public holiday and a "long weekend" in many countries.
How's the board's availability ?

        Pretty terrible from the previous poll =) Can we not move this one week
in either direction - slipping the cadence from two-weekly to weekly or
having a three-week gap ?

        ATB,

                Michael.

--