Re: [board-discuss] OSCAL Tirana

Great!
Well done, Italo!

Il 02/29/2016 10:11 AM, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:
I have proposed a speech at OSCAL Tirana (May 14/15), which has been
accepted. Travel expenses will be around 500 euro (flight plus hotel). I
ask for approval of the expense from the marketing/community budget.

I will talk about migrations to LibreOffice, focusing on the Italian
Defence project.

--
Osvaldo Gervasi
Dip. Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Perugia